Put Over 25 Years of Legal Experience to Work For You

Family-Based Immigration Cases

Dedicated Lawyers Serving Clients in San Antonio

Our lawyers at Beasley Law Firm are here to help clients with all of their family-based immigration matters, no matter how complex they might be. We are committed to providing clients with skilled legal representation and guidance at every step of their immigration case. Our goal is to protect your rights and interests so you can secure the visa you need to start your new life in the United States.

Get in touch with our law firm today if you need help with any of the following family-based immigration matters:

  • Change in address for N-400 filings
  • Deferred Action Family Green Cards
  • Fiancé(e) Visas
  • Same-Sex Spouse Immigration
  • Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
  • Visitor and Other Visa Waivers of Inadmissibility

Am I Eligible for Family-Based Immigration?

There are two categories for family-based visas: Immediate Relative Immigrant Visas and Family Preference Immigrant Visas. The government has no limit for how many Immediate Relative visas they will issue per year, but they do limit the number of Family Preference visas that are available. If the maximum amount of Family Preference visas has already been reached when you apply, your application will be placed on a wait list.

The following individuals can apply for family-based immigration as immediate relatives of U.S. citizens:

  • Spouses of U.S. citizens
  • Unmarried children of U.S. citizens under the age of 21
  • Parents of U.S. citizens where the citizen is at least 21 years old
  • Orphans adopted or to-be-adopted by a U.S. citizen

Under the Family Preference Immigrant Visa category, the following individuals may apply:

  • Unmarried sons and daughters of U.S. citizens and their minor children
  • Spouses, minor children, and unmarried sons and daughters (age 21 and over) of lawful permanent residents
  • Married sons and daughters of U.S. citizens and their spouses and/or minor children
  • Brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens and their spouses and/or minor children (where the U.S. citizens are at least 21 years old)

Fiancés of U.S. citizens may apply for immigration by filing a Petition For Alien Fiancé(e). They may also include their unmarried children under age 21. Widows or widowers of U.S. citizens who married at the time of the citizen's death may apply for a Green Card.

Consult with Our Legal Team in San Antonio

When you choose Beasley Law Firm to handle your matter, our legal professionals will always keep you informed about the details of your case. We will remain easily accessible so you can feel confident throughout the immigration process. We know how confusing and frustrating the immigration system can be, which is why our lawyers are here to help you understand all the options you have under U.S. immigration laws.

To request your consultation with one of our family-based immigration lawyers, call (210) 361-7772 today.

What Sets Us Apart

  • Comprehensive Immigration Services
  • Genuine Care and Compassion for Our Clients
  • Direct Access to the Attorney
  • Results-Driven Advocacy
  • Over 25 Years of Experience
  • Free Phone Consultation
We Look Forward to Helping You

Call 210-361-7772 to discuss your legal matter.

Hire a San Antonio Firm

Office Location 4040 Broadway St.,
Suite 510
San Antonio, TX 78209
Map & Directions [+]

Contact Us 210-361-7772

Build Your Defense Today

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.